Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Poems about Death



What do we really strive in our life?
The life for a better action; or
The life for the sake of someone’s love
Do we really strive for love or simply lust?
Is it mortality a better life?
Is it love a real purpose of our human’s life?
Is it a tempting lust the elevating part of our human guts?

It is the strive and also fortune of our chaotic life
Universal purpose of the life is not just simply love
But love causes our disastrous fears rise
Love makes us cry but also laugh
It’s laugh evokes the immortality of our devil’s lights
Does it love that play between an angel’s and devil’s eyes?

We simply catch the purpose of an anxiety and ash
We simply fight the mean of immortality and love
But what do we get as our aiming path?
We get the result of life’s bitching crack
We stuck in misery of stunning fuck
We stuck with proven karma’s reality of life

What does the truth of life might simply guide?
Don’t strive for elevating pleasure in your life
Simply follow the mere mortal paths
Guide with your human kind parts
The actions for the sake of a better life:
Might be a better choice than stunning reality of love.






I am a lonely bird
The bird and may be spirit
Both admirable and free
Free? What is to be free?
Are we really free?

I am a lonely bird- without freedom
Sorrowful and sad?
Lonely and distressed?
I am a lonely bird- without signs for life

Am I alive?
Do I exist? 
Do I really breath?

I am a wonderer in life
I am a stranger in the sky
Oh Lord, Please lift me high
Don't let me die!

No comments:

Post a Comment